Pascal Van Cauwenberghe is a consultant based in Brussels who tries to solve more problems than he causes. To do this, he uses Agile, Lean, Theory of Constraints and Systems Thinking techniques.
He's one of the founders of the Belgian XP group and one of the organizers of XP Days Benelux. One day he and Vera Peeters invented the "XP Game", because they couldn't explain XP to their team and customers. They've learned that games are an ideal way to learn. Since then he tries to transform work into play...
- The XP Game, to experience how an Agile team works with Vera Peeters
- The Business Value Game, to prioritise your projects and backlog with Vera Peeters
- The Real Options Space Game, to make better decisions with Portia Tung
- The Nine Boxes interview technique, to really understand your customer with Portia Tung
- I'm not a Bottleneck! I'm a Free Man, to apply the Theory of Constraints with Portia Tung
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, to create and improve great teams with Portia Tung